Farmers across the country have been urged to embrace Federal Government’s whistle blowing policy in agriculture by exposing any agro dealer trying to sell government’s fertiliser above the approved price of N5,500. Taiwo Hassan reports When the Federal Government announced the whistle blowing policy as part of its arrangement to track the country’s stolen wealth, […] Read more
- MSME Clinics: Spurring growth for ailing businesses
- 2019: PDP woos Atiku
- ENACTUS: Our impactful projects won us the trophy –ABU team
- Boko Haram attacks IDPs, farmers, kills 20 in Borno
- Banire: On the spot for daring powers that be
- Delta’s future has been mortgaged, says Utomi
- Merry Bell Academy graduates students
- Onanor, Ajibade win Nigeria National Freestyle Championships
Subscribe to our Newsletter
- OUR PAINS, OUR AGONIES BY PARENTS OF CHILDREN LIVING WITH HIVNigeria has the highest rate of .….
- Inside Aba clothes making industryEmmanuel Ifeanyi ABA Clothing is .….