All over the world, the preference for either two-party or multi-party system over one-party system is hinged on the necessity of opposition parties as catalysts for good governance in any given democratic setting. Apart from serving as an alternative platform for acquisition of political power, the basic roles of the opposition in a democracy are […] Read more
- Ahiara crisis: Pope replies recalcitrant Nigerian priests
- Lagos Task force nabs 2 for impersonating AIG Zone 2
- Turkey’s Erdogan begins Gulf tour in bid to ease regional crisis
- Paris Club Fund: State govts’ must prioritise salary payments, NLC insists
- Taliban seize 2 districts, kill wounded police
- Ace broadcaster, Adebayo Faleti, dies at 86
- Bid to seize Diezani’s assets may be the ‘beginning of her legal troubles’
- Princes regret brief last call with Diana
Subscribe to our Newsletter
- OUR PAINS, OUR AGONIES BY PARENTS OF CHILDREN LIVING WITH HIVNigeria has the highest rate of .….
- Inside Aba clothes making industryEmmanuel Ifeanyi ABA Clothing is .….